Soul Dogs, Inc understands that the typical day program setting isn’t for everyone. Which is why, as of March 1st, 2021, Soul Dogs, Inc. will be offering a limited number of “SCC Groups” to individuals on the DD Waiver and SLS Waiver.
What is a “SCC Group”?
SCC = Supported Community Connections.
SCC is time spent in the community with a support staff.
The Soul Dogs, Inc. SCC Groups
- Three participants per group. Groups meet for 3 hours, twice a week
- Participants must be transported to and from Soul Dogs, Inc. (map) for their SCC Groups
- Participants must participate in a COVID-19 screening before every SCC Group. Failed COVID screenings require isolation and the participant will need to be picked up by provider. We suggest providers perform COVID screening before participants transport to Soul Dogs, Inc
- Clean masks must be worn at all times
- Proper hand washing and hygiene required
Types of Outings We Go On
🎣Fishing | ⛰️Site Seeing | 🥾Hiking | 🧘Mountain-Top Mediation
🏃Walks | ⛹️♀️ Sports | 🥏 Games | 🏋️ Exercise | 💃 Dance Parties
🏬 Malls & Stores | 🦒 Zoos, Farms, & Reserves | 🗿Museums
How to Join a SCC Group
- Contact Us
- Schedule a Meet and Greet
- Let your case manager know you’d like to join the Soul Dogs, Inc. SCC Group
- Set up transportation