- Full Time / Part Time
- Westminster, CO
Website Soul Dogs Inc.
The Supported Community Connections Staff runs ‘SCC Groups’. These groups of 3+ participants and 1 staff take the Soul Dogs, Inc. van on fun community outings. These outings include nature walks, museums, basketball at the park, libraries, swimming, malls, and anything else the group and staff decide to do.
Most SCC Groups will have individuals with behavioral goals that are to be addressed and practiced with the support of the SCC Staff. All SCC Staff are trained to support these individual’s needs.
- Support and supervise groups of 3 or more on community outings.
- Drive the participants to community outings in the Soul Dogs, Inc. van
- Coordinate attendance, scheduling, updates, etc. with participants / providers / family / guardian / etc.
- Ensure COVID-19 guidance, standards, and protocols are followed.
- Develop ‘Outing Schedule’ with your groups. Create and stick to a weekly or monthly schedule.
- Address and assist participants with their behavioral goals in community settings.
- Build relationships with managers, supervisors, and owners of community-based businesses to enhance outing experiences, get discounts, and discuss the Soul Dogs, Inc. brand.
OPENINGS IN MULTIPLE DEPARTMENTS $20.00/hr
Part-time positions & full-time positions available
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com